The Elder Scrolls Online continues to grow and receive new content such as Morrowind, the new big expansion of the Bethesda and Zenimax MMO RPG. As we know that many of you will take advantage of the launch of new content from The Elder Scrolls Online to begin your adventure in Tamriel, today we bring you a new class guide that will help you decide what type of character to choose. There are five classes available (one included in The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind) and each has several unique skills that we must keep in mind in our decision to wager on a particular character type. Of course, it should be noted that all weapons and armor we find will be compatible with all races and classes, so the choice of our character class should be more oriented to the way we play.
As we tell you, the base game of The Elder Scrolls Online allows us to choose between four different classes, although in this class guide we will also talk about the new class included in the Morrowind expansion of the Bethesda and Zenimax game. Dragonknight, Templar, Sorcerer, Nightblade and Warden are all available in The Elder Scrolls Online, and then we offer you a guide to The Elder Scrolls Online classes with specific details about each one to facilitate your choice of character.
The Dragon Knights are the ideal class for players who want to bet on a tank with heavy armor in their game in The Elder Scrolls Online. In addition, it is a very versatile class with interesting abilities in fire spells. Here are some of the features of the three unique skill lines (which we’ll be able to improve with the skill points we get during the game) of the Dragonknight in The Elder Scrolls Online:
- Earthen Heart – This skill line is focused on survival ability and group protection, but we can also unlock abilities dedicated to improving our defense.
- Draconic Power – Focuses primarily on defense and healing. Some of the abilities included in this line are the absorption of enemy health, the improvement of resistance to the damage or the possibility of immobilizing our enemies.
- Ardent Flame – The most offensive skill line of the three available for the Dragonknight class of The Elder Scrolls Online and is focused on fire attacks.
Wizards are able to use all sorts of both defense and attack spells and use light armor, so if you are interested in this class we advise you to be careful with fights at close range. In the case of cooperative play, the Sorcerer class is ideal to serve as support and to heal the rest of the team. His unique skills are:
- Dark Magic – This is a skill line focused on team support, but also allows us to boost our attacks with abilities such as slowing down time or immobilizing enemies.
- Daedric Summoning – This branch of Sorcerer class from The Elder Scrolls Online focuses on the ability to summon creatures to aid us in combat.
- Storm Calling – It is the line of ability that we must enhance if we want to increase the magical damage done by our attacks.
This is the ideal class for those users accustomed to using a thief or rogue class in similar role-playing games. His main skills are focused on light armor, stealth and the ability to perform critical hits. Their unique skill branches are:
- Assassination – All your skills are focused on quickly finishing the enemy through melee attacks.
- Shadow – The skills of this branch will allow us to hide in the shadows and make stealthy moves to destroy our enemies.
- Shiponing – Their powers are aimed at weakening enemies in multiple ways, thus facilitating the ability to wipe them out quickly.
The Templars are one of the most complete and balanced classes, since they possess abilities in both the weapon and the casting of spells, mainly healing. Below we detail the three branches of abilities of the Templar class of The Elder Scrolls Online.
- Aedric Spear – Will allow us to use spells to improve our physical damage, reduce the damage received by the enemy and apply additional bonuses to our teammates if we go in group.
- Dawn’s Wrath – Includes skills centered on causing magic damage and improving the effectiveness of our allies in cooperative play.
- Restoring Light – This is a branch of skill focused on healing and support.
Warden (The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind)
The Warden class included in the The Elder Scrolls Morrowind expansion is based on nature and is a great option for those users who want to play a key role in a group by providing support and support. His unique skills are:
- Animal Companions – Allows you to summon powerful creatures to aid us in combat.
- Green Balance – Take advantage of the healing and protective benefits of natural.
- Winter’s Embrace – This skill line lets you manipulate the cold to create defensive barriers and shields.
As we told you at the beginning of this guide of classes of The Elder Scrolls Online, all the classes are very dynamic and allow us to equip ourselves with all the arms and armors of the game. The key to the class choice in the RPG MMO of Bethesda and Zenimax is what kind of character we want to build and how we are going to confront the adventure in Tamriel, whether betting on stealth, enhancing physical damage or centering our powers on the magic. If you want to know more about the game of PS4, PC and Xbox One, do not miss our complete analysis of The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited.
Morrowind is here on The Elder Scrolls Online! Just fill your bank with enough money and get the necessary weapons and gears to benefit the most from Elder Scrolls Online. Make sure to gather enough ESO gold to enjoy yourself in the new content. If you are in lack of ESO gold, you can buy cheap ESO gold on ESO-GOLD. Besides, you should read more to learn some useful tips on The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind.