Dark Souls 3 is a challenging game, and we need to buy Dark Souls 3 Souls to build a strong character and master various techniques. One of the most important techniques in Dark Souls 3 is the tree jump, which allows players to access hidden areas and get some props. Below, we’ll explain how to accomplish the tree jump in Dark Souls 3.
Complete Tree Jump in Dark Souls 3
The tree jump in Dark Souls 3 is a technique that allows players to access hidden areas and items in the game. We can complete Tree Jump through the following steps:
- Unequip All Gear: To make the tree jump in Firelink Shrine easy, unequip all your gear. Weapons, armor, all of it. Dropping your total equipped weight below 30% will make the jump easier.
- Find the Right Angle: Once unequipped, head to the tree in Firelink Shrine and find the right angle to jump from. This may take some trial and error, but keep trying until you find the right spot.
- Sprint and Jump: Once you find the right angle, sprint straight at the tree, then cut a 90° jump to the right immediately at the top. This will allow you to land on the roof of the shrine.
What does Tree Jump do in Dark Souls 3?
The tree jump is performed in Firelink Shrine, and it involves jumping from a tree to the roof of the shrine. Here’s what the tree jump does in Dark Souls 3:
- Access Hidden Areas and Items: Once you’re on the roof of the Firelink Shrine, you can access hidden areas and items that are not accessible otherwise.
- Save Souls: The tree jump can also help players save 20,000 souls by accessing a locked tower on the shrine’s roof.
- Intended by Developers: The tree jump is not a glitch or bug but rather an intended feature by the developers to reward players who explore the game.
In conclusion, the tree jump is a popular technique in Dark Souls 3 that allows players to access hidden areas and items. With practice, you’ll be able to master this technique and progress through the game more easily.
Read More: Can You Buy Souls in Dark Souls 3?